Thursday, May 1, 2008

Templates

I picked a tictac blue template because of its simple layout. I've changed the banner graphic to one of my choosing. I've tried to change the template header, but found that the fading gray surrounging the blue 'tictac' graphic is the one image. Replacing it with anything else would lose itssmooth, integrated appearence. This is as opposed to it being 'blocky' or sticking out. I've searched for suitable texture that wouls add a unique feel to my blog. I've used ox skin as the background for topic headings. I've played around with fonts and its colour. I chose yellow for topic headings because it sticks out from the black texture. The backgroung is a tiled image which creates a pattern, adding a visual dynamic which distracts you from the dull gray in the body fields.

No comments: